Date: Saturday, October 7
Time: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Instructor: Joanie Hughes
Topic: Pen, Ink and Watercolor
Students will explore the use of pen, ink, and watercolor to paint various subjects such as, still life, people, landscape, and cityscapes.
Items to Bring
A) The supplies listed below
B) Sack lunch, snacks, beverage.
C) Light sweater or jacket, might be cool in the class.
- Canson Mixed Media Watercolor pad 10 X 7 - 140lb paper
- Black waterproof Micron technical pens - size 01, 05, and 08
- 1 Fine point Sharpie pen
- 1 Gelly Roll 10 white pen
- Pro Artist Tape
- 1 regular HB lead pencil and an eraser
- Watercolor paint of your choice (red, yellow, blue)
- Paper towel roll and box of facial tissue
- 12” ruler
- Plexiglass or sign board to use as a support for paper - approx 9 X 12
***Optional - dip pen if interested - medium nib and holder and Indian ink
09:30 am - 10:00 am: setup by attendees
10:00 am - 02:30 pm: class – lecture, demo, and painting
2:30 pm: clean up
Please review our Classroom Etiquette Guidelines HERE.