October 14, 21, 28, November 4
$150 members/$190 non-members
plus $25 Supply Fee
Want to make FUN, HAPPY art?
This class is for the true beginner!
- No drawing skills needed – you can trace from outlines provided
- No watercolor skills needed – you will learn the basic techniques and will do paintings each week to reinforce what you learned
- No need to buy paint or brushes – this is included with the class (and you may keep them so you can continue your art journey)
- No need to buy paper for in-class work (of course you will likely want to buy some to practice at home!)
- Homework? Yes, there will be homework, but it will be FUN!
Learn something new.
We will start simply, and gradually add complexity each week. You will be surprised what you will create at the end of 4 weeks!
Level: Novice, Beginner
Paint and brushes provided (which you can keep!)
Watercolor paper provided for in-class practice/paintings
All you need to bring is:
- Regular #2 pencil
- Kneaded eraser
- Paper towels
- Eagerness to learn something new!
If you want paper to practice at home, Diann recommends 100% cotton paper, 140 lb cold press. Brands: Arches, Fabriano, Stonehenge, Fluid 100