The WAS-H Art Fair returns on Saturday, October 26, 11 am - 4 pm. It will move indoors in the event of rain. The Art Fair is a fun opportunity for members to offer their original paintings, fine art prints and cards for sale to the public.
The non-refundable $20 registration fee ($25 on or after October 1) will reserve your choice of a table or 10x10 space in the WASH parking lot. Artists may team up to share a table or booth space. Each artist must submit a registration form and pay a registration fee. The parking lot is limited to approximately 20 spaces, so don’t delay registering if you want to participate as a seller.
Member painting demos will be scheduled throughout the day. This is a great chance to share some techniques with the public and also attract new students to the many class and workshop offerings at WASH.
In order to register for the WAS-H Art Fair 2019, you agree to each of the following important conditions:
Please initial your agreement to each of the following important conditions:
Artists must be current WAS-H members to participate.
- Artists will not break down their displays before 4pm, out of consideration for other artists and safety.
- Artwork is to be watermedia work, any surface. Does not need to be matted or framed.
- Prints or giclees may be sold, but must be clearly marked “PRINT” on the front of the piece/packaging.
- All artwork/prints must be priced at or above $30. Only notecards may be priced lower.
- WAS-H will retain 20% of sales; credit card sales will incur an additional 5% fee. Price accordingly! WAS-H will take sales tax at check-out, so you do not need to factor that into your price.
- Every item should be labelled with: Your Name, Art Name, Medium, Original or Print, Price.