LANDSCAPE PAINTING - Prof. Mohammad Ali Bhatti
August 8, 15, 22, 29 $150
In this class you will learn the step-by-step landscape painting, basic technique, color mixing and values. The focus of the 4 classes will be to learn painting - skies, trees, water, mountains and textures like rock, wood and stone. Each section starts with simple studies and progresses you through to more challenging examples. Creating an illusion of distant background, middle, and foreground with transparent layers and especially painting wet on wet is the fun part in watercolor medium.
Art supply list
- Graphite Pencils: HB, 2B (preferable)
- Watercolor brushes: #10 or 12 round, and a 3/4" flat brush. (natural squirrel hair)
- Watercolor paints, professional grade (brand of your choice)
- Watercolor palette and related painting supplies (water container, paper towels, etc.)
- 140 lb. Arches paper (a few ¼ size sheets)
- Light weight drawing board
- Eraser – masking tape – sharpener - paper towels – etc.
Note: Bring simple shaped photos/prints of landscapes- cityscapes, seascapes, beaches, streets, farms, mountains, meadows (6x6 inches) of your choice as reference for painting. You can also download free images from: www.pixabay.com
firstname.lastname@example.org 281-818-6893 Click here to visit his website.