PORTRAIT PAINTING - Prof. Mohammad Ali Bhatti
April 3, 10, 17, 24.
This class is about learning the basic technique of painting portraits in watercolor medium. The focus of the class will be on learning the form, tonality, values, layering technique, and composition. Portrait painting is fun, exciting, and challenging, too. The class will work as a group as well as on individual portrait study.
email@example.com 281-818-6893 Click here to visit his website.
- 4-5 high resolution color prints 6x6” of people of your choice showing faces to shoulders
- watercolor paints (tube or pan) and palette
- pointed brushes #4 and #6 minimum
- pencil HB with eraser & sharpener
- paper towels
- 1” wide masking tape
- quarter sheet quality watercolor paper 140 lb (Arches)
- thin drawing or plywood board about 15x20.”