All members can log-in to the website. Here are instructions to set up your log-in to make it easy to register for classes and access to online member directory.
Instructions to Set Your Log-In:
1. At the top of the web page www.watercolorhouston.org, find the Login button, above the logo on the righthand side.
2. Click it and select "Forgot Password" in the next screen. Since we did not set default passwords, you will need to do this to set a password.
3. Enter the email address you provided WAS-H. This will send an email with a link to that email address. (If you want to change it, read #9 at the end of these instructions)
4. Go to your email account, find the email that was sent and click on the link to set a new password.
5. The link will take you to a page on our website to set a new password.
6. Enter your new password.
7. Now log in with your email address and new password.
8. Once you login, you will now see your name in the place at the top of the page where the Login button was.
9. Now, click on your name. It will take you to a My Profile page. You can Edit your profile if you need to update or change any of your contact information.