Come to the Gallery and celebrate a fabulous year of watercolor wonders! We hope you find connection and comradery here.
We will have several activities you can participate in while at the party, to include:
- Contribute to a collaborative work of art with your fellow WAS-H Members (upstairs).
- Take a selfie at our selfie station. Cardboard Santa at your disposal!
- Create your Artist Profile to be posted on the WAS-H website. You can take your headshot at the selfie station and email a bio to the Artist Liaison. She will set you up on a new page called "Artist Profiles".
- Feast on one of the many "pot-luck" nibbles.
- Participate in our mini-program upstairs. We would like to invite members to share a 3-5 minute talent with the group. To be one of the selected mini-program presenters, email Katie Steck your name, describe your talent and estimated length of your presentation. Katie will notify you if you are selected for that day's agenda.
- Purchase a special painting for your holiday gift-giving! It's cash-and-carry in this month's exhibit, so get them while they last!
- Participate in our Silent Auction. We will have a variety of items in our Silent Auction. Auction winners will be notified via email/phone if they win.
This is a "pot-luck" event, so bring a dish or treat to share. To ensure we have a variety of food, snacks, and drinks, email the Artist Liaison or click on This link to fill out a form with the item you plan to bring so we can ensure we do not duplicate efforts.