WAS-H Cancellation Policy
WORKSHOPS & CLASSES
- Full payment of registration fee for regular workshops and classes must be made at time of registration for the regular workshop or class.
- Cancellation of registration for any workshop or class must be in writing and sent to email@example.com.
- Registration fee for a regular workshop or class is eligible for refund if cancellation is made in accordance with this policy three weeks or more prior to first day of workshop or class.
- Full payment of registration fee must be made at time of registration for a major workshop.
- Cancellation must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds must be requested in writing at least 3 weeks prior to the start of Workshop.
- A $100 administrative fee will be charged and reduced from the refund amount.
- If a refund is requested in writing later than 3 weeks prior to the start of Workshop, no refund will be given. However, if the seat is filled with another enrollment, the late refund request may be considered for refund, less the $100 administrative fee.
Policies As of February 2022