PORTRAIT DRAWING - Prof. Mohammad Ali Bhatti
Thursday afternoons,January 30, February 6, 13, 20
1:00-4:00 pm $150
This class is designed to learn basic study of human head, front view, profile, and three-quarter poses, proportion of eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and shoulders. You will learn to construct human head through shading, tone value in a variety of mediums. Close up photos will be used as references for drawing and shading. This class is useful for artists who are interested in painting portraits.
- Graphite Pencils: HB, 2B, 4B (open choice)
- Charcoal – conte crayon – pastels – (optional)
- Drawing pad sheet (14" x 17" Strathmore 443-Series Premium Recycled Drawing Pad)
- Light weight Drawing Board
- Eraser, masking tape, sharpener
- Paper towels
Note: Bring good quality portrait photos/prints (6x6 inches) of your choice as reference for drawing/painting.
email@example.com 281-818-6893 Click here to visit his website.