NOVEMBER MONTHLY PAINT-IN: It's Elementary! with Robin Avery
Robin Avery is an elite signature member of WASH and an award winning artist. She has been exhibited in numerous prestigious exhibitions across the country.
Come to this Paint-in to learn how to re-evaluate and reflect on your previous paintings – and then alter them using the ELEMENTS of design!
For this paint-in, Robin will help you examine your favorite paintings, go through the elements of design and think up ways to rework your paintings. Robin loves to see her students THINK! She hopes you will go home with one finished painting and ideas for others.
· Bring 8-10 paintings you would like to re-work
· Black markers of various widths
· Tracing or vellum sheets the size of your paintings (can tape to size)
· Paper (if you wish ) that is different than originally used.
· Different materials than those used in original.
· Bring photos and examples of other artists paintings that move and excite you.
Bring a sack lunch, sweater or light jacket (in case the room temp is cool), We’ll have snacks and coffee!
Jan McNeill (email@example.com) and Alice Rogers, Paint-in Coordinators
9:00-9:30 setup by attendees
9:30-3:00 class – lecture, demo, and painting
3:00-3:30 – cleanup